PLA 3D Print Filament
PLA (polylactic acid) is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed. It has the following characteristics.
- Diameter: 1.75/3.0 mm, variations + /-0.03mm, roundness +/-0.02mm
- Extrusion temperature: 170-240 ºC
- No block nozzle, good stick at hot bed
- Good toughness, high strength, high stiffness
- Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
- Available colors include: Red, yellow, blue, white, purple, green, orange, black, etc.