ABS 3D Print Filament
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is an oil based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA (Polylactic acid). Its characteristics and parameters are listed in the following:
- Diameter: 1.75/3.0 mm, variations + /-0.05mm, roundness +/-0.03mm
- Extrusion temperature: 230-260 ºC
- High strength, good toughness
- Density is small, printed products are light-weighted
- Top quality. Smooth, kink-free and reliable filament for your 3D pen or 3D printer
- Available colors include: Red, yellow, blue, white, purple, green, orange, black, etc.